We are currently experiencing instabilities with our main API. We are looking into it.
EDIT 15:12 UTC: This seems to be back to normal. We did not find the root cause but we keep looking. Some actions may have failed like deployments, git push or accessing the dashboard / using the CLI in general
EDIT 17:34 UTC: We still see some instabilities, resulting in various longer queries or even errors from some services that fail to contact our API. We are still working on identifying the root cause.
EDIT 20:34 UTC: We didn't see any more instabilities since the latest status update. We'll continue to monitor the activity in the next couples of days.